Our three HP DesignJet Triple Roll T7100 36" plotters provide high quality greyscale or full color output on our array of paper offerings, which are as follows:
- Plain: 24 lb. coated, matte color bond paper
- Photo: 45 lb. (equivalent) photo satin paper
- Super Heavyweight: 45 lb. coated, matte color bond paper
- Mylar: 4 mm double matte film
- Watercolor: 190gsm Hahnemühle William Turner 100% cotton rag paper
More information on the plotting system is available on the SOA Wiki.
To submit plots go to the Tech Desk in SUT 1.102 (basement).
- Pricing estimation based on paper used + ink used, and is shown below as per square foot. Samples of all paper quality type and print quality are on display near the Service Desk.
PER SQUARE FOOT PLOTTING COST ESTIMATES
- Plain: line ~ $0.38, 100% fill ~ $1.18
- Heavyweight: line ~ $1.67, 100% fill ~ $2.06
- Photo (archival): line ~ $5.54, 100% fill ~ $5.89
- Vellum: line ~ $0.92, 100% fill ~ $1.19
- Mylar: line ~ $3.34, 100% fill ~ $3.76
- Watercolor: line ~ $10.65, 100% fill ~ $13.22