CSD Core Interests
- Ecology – encompassing both ecological planning techniques and green building systems.
- Social Equity – ensuring that all people, including future generations, gain adequate access to vital natural and human resources.
- Economy – understanding economic development, job creation and public finance as a primary form of sustenance for the development of healthy communities.
- Design – including both the contemporary aesthetics and the vernacular cultural practices that stimulate, enhance and empower our surroundings with meaning.
- Policy Making – applying the ethics of sustainability in pragmatic, sensible and balanced ways that can be operationalized by our civic leaders.
Investing in the CSD
Investing with the Center for Sustainable Development is as easy as following a link and selecting the School of Architecture. Please reach out to us and discuss how you would like for us to use your investment towards our core interests.