Payment Policy & Schedule
- All program applications must include the $25 application fee in order to be processed. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com and fees can be paid by visiting this link.
- After notification of room availability, housing applicants must submit a $500 housing deposit (applied toward full housing fee) to the Summer Academy office to secure requested room space.
- Payment for optional fees are made directly to each of the separate offices at the time of service or permit issuance.
- Any applicable post-program dues — for lost or late keys, printing lab charges, parking tickets, or fines incurred by the University Libraries — are due in full to the Summer Academy office after the program has ended. All unpaid post-program dues will be submitted to the University’s Accounting Office for collection through outside agencies if necessary. Students with unpaid fee balances will not be eligible to receive their studio evaluation letter from the Summer Academy office after the close of the program.
Application fees and housing deposits can be made online at this site.
Financial aid is available for applicants. Please complete this form and email it to the Summer Academy office (firstname.lastname@example.org). This application can be turned in with your overall application or turned in separately.
- HOUSING FEE: After May 1, the $500 room deposit is non-refundable. After the first day of the program, remaining housing fees may be refunded for extenuating circumstances only at the sole discretion of the dormitory. Meal plans are not refundable under any circumstance.
- ADD-ON FEES: After purchase, no refunds for recreational sports pass fees are possible.
SUPPLIES: Summer Academy supply kits will be made available at the University Co-op (located at 2246 Guadalupe Street) for a discounted rate of $289. Supply kits will be available two weeks before the program starts.
A list of all items included in the program supply kit will be made available in your acceptance packet. Students may opt to provide or purchase their supplies via alternate sources, or purchase only select items from the supply kit as needed. In addition to supply kit materials, students should plan on spending approximately $100-150 for additional model building materials that may be necessary for their individual project constructions.
ADD-ON FEES: Parking is available in the University Co-Op Parking Garage with a purchase of a parking permit for those who will not live on campus. This is the closest parking garage to the School of Architecture. Students must reserve parking spaces through the University Co-Op. For more information please call (512) 476.7211. For more information on RecSports passes, please visit UT RecSports.